Thailand is a friendly and fun loving place. It's a blend of culture, history, islands, beaches, and amazing nightlife.
Want to set free, come out of the chain
Head to Thailand, walk over a different lane
Andaman sea will hand you peace, soothe your brain
undoubtedly, you will fall in love with life again
I headed to Thailand from 13th Oct to 18th Oct just before Indian Diwali festival. Somehow arranged three day leave from Office and including weekend, had 5 days in hand.
Here is the summary of all expenses -
- Booked Spicejet for (New Delhi to Bangkok) 12th Night to and 18th Night Return ( Booked a week in advance) – 16k
- Booked Viet Jet Air for Bangkok to Phuket and return – 4k
- Hotel Stay (All are 3 star hotel with swimming pool) for 2 people (Breakfast complementary) – 6k which amount to 3k per person
- Visa – 4k (Changed from 2k to 4k from 1 September. Thais know that their country is touristic enough to make people pay the double)
- Experiences and Inbound Transportation – 5k
- Chao Phraya Express - 700
- Disc on Bangla Street (Got lucky) - Free entry
- Ferry from Phuket to Phi-Phi - 800
- Ferry from Phi-Phi to Krabi - 1000
- Krabi Port to Hotel - 400
- Speed Boat in Krabi - 2000
- Krabi to Phuket or Krabi to Krabi Airport – 600
- Miscellaneous - 5k
Amounts to total of 40k.
Thats a crunch budget (expense summary proves its possibility), however there is no limit depending on your alcohol consumption, parties, bar girls, and what not